https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you an experienced AutoCAD Draughtsperson?
Do you have experience working with doors or ironmongery?
Are you looking to join a fast growing engineering company?
GPW are looking to recruit a Draughtsperson for a Warrington based company to work on a variety of projects across infrastructure, architectural, data centres, and retail projects. You must be experienced using AutoCAD 2D and have experience either working in the door industry or with ironmongery.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing technical schedules and site plans
- Preparing technical drawings in accordance with the specification
- Identifying & capturing any design changes
- Updating technical drawings to incorporate any changes
- Review client comment sheets and marked up drawings
- Quality checking drawings
- Ensuring drawings are correctly identified and stored
- Updating drawing registers using Excel
- Producing red line drawings
- Assisting the project team with technical queries
- Providing technical guidance to the site team
- Assisting producing and checking manufacturing orders
- Producing accurate BOM’s
- Working closely with the Document Controller to ensure accurate information is issued via the DC platform such as Asite, BC or Aconex
- To assist/conduct site surveys when required
Monday – Thursday 08:15 – 17:00
Friday 08:30 – 16:00
A salary of between £25,000 – £30,000 pa is offered, alongside a contributory opt out pension scheme where the business contributes 5% of your salary with you contributing a minimum of 1% in the 1st Year, 2% in the 2nd and 3% in the 3rd
25 days holidays in addition to bank holidays.
To apply for the role of Draughtsperson please click apply now.