http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Driver with Tachograph experience, a CPC Drivers card and experience of driving under an Operator’s License, for an on-going contract based in Bolton delivering to and from sites. Pay rate is negotiable depending on your experience.
Working as the successful Driver, it would be an advantage if your driving license includes C1+E however this is not essential but you must have Tachograph experience, a CPC driver’s card and experience of driving under an Operator’s License.
On the occasions that you are not driving you will also help with yard and loading duties. You will drive responsibly at all times and abide by the working time directive and tachograph rules. Other duties will include:
- Daily and weekly walkaround checks on the vehicles and filling in the correct log books before driving each day.
- Reporting any damage to Operations before the journey begins. At the end of the day before the vehicle has been returned to the yard the vehicle should be filled with fuel using the designated fuel card.
- On each journey the driver must fill the vehicle log book recording the mileage of each trip. Each time the driver adds fuel to the vehicle the driver must give the receipts to the Ops team at every opportunity.
- The driver must maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle ensuring all rubbish is removed from the cab and either washing the vehicle themselves or taking the vehicle to an approved car wash.
- Each night the vehicle must be parked up in its designated area ensuring the vehicle is locked and the keys are returned either to the correct key storage or safe drop.
The company we are supplying this Driver to are a major player in the UK designing, manufacturing and supplying in to the Events industry. They are doing very well and the successful Driver will have excellent on-going work potential.
If you would like to apply for the position of Driver please cick “Apply now”