gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job title: E-Commerce Specialist
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum plus benefits
Working for this rapidly expanding international business based in Runcorn as their E-Commerce Specialist. This role would be most suited to someone who has strong experience working in an E-Commerce, product management, or product-marketing role.
Your role as the as the E-Commerce Specialist:
- Responsible for the set up and day-to-day management of online sales across social media, e-commerce platforms and the company website.
- Drive the growth of e-commerce through the development and delivery of annual strategic digital plans whilst integrating online with the core business to achieve the company’s strategic objective of becoming a true multichannel retailer.
- Lead trading across all product categories.
- Manage the ecommerce team and work with marketing to deliver a seamless online customer experience.
Key responsibilities as the E-Commerce Specialist:
- Develop an online product, pricing, and promotional plan, working closely with the Sales and Buying teams.
- Develop a commercial sales and profit plan.
- Monitor and report against targets, taking actions for negative variances.
- Manage the e-commerce day to day operation
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop a seamless user experience with a look and feel that encapsulates the brand values.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop a customer communications plan and growth of the database including appropriate segmentation and targeting.
- Work with multiple departments to ensure operational best practice in terms of delivery, fulfilment and returns.
- Optimise conversion and reduce bounce rates
Skills required by the E-Commerce Specialist:
- E-Commerce experience – setting up and managing popular E-Commerce platforms including but not limited to, Amazon, Pinterest, eBay etc.
- Be able to demonstrate a true understanding and insight in to how to trade and grow the E-Commerce business with the right blend of innovation, customer focus, commercial acumen and executional excellence
- Record of making decisions and implementing change.
- Technical understanding of API’s, lead generation and platform systems
- Knowledge of understanding what is required from a viable platform and addressing the needs to implement change
- Understanding of consumer / customer experience
- Degree educated, ideally in a related discipline
- Strong experience working in an E-Commerce, product management, or product marketing role
- Experience working in Retail and / or online retail environment desirable
- Experience of project management methodologies
- 40 hours per week, with a 30-minute lunchbreak.
- 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday – discretionary 1-hour early finish on Friday.
- 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 26 as of 1st January 2022.
- Christmas Eve off as a gift from the Company.
- Free on-site parking.
- Target salary of £30,000 to £35,000 per year, dependent on experience.
To apply for the E-Commerce role please click apply now