https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job title: EHS Administrator
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: To £22,590
Industry sector: Manufacturing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a state of the art manufacturing company that designs, develops and manufacturing machinery. Their workload and forecasts for the next three years project a tripling in size of the business. The business has continued to operate at a high level, implementing the necessary protocols in the current pandemic.
You will be responsible for;
- Inputting Risk assessments on to the Velocity system.
- Administration of see it, sort it, Report it Hazard slips and reports
- Administration of the Velocity system including end of month analysis of SOCP cards.
- Keeping records up to date for compliance to the ISO 14001 & 45001
- Closing out actions and updating systems
- Keeping records of PUWER assessments and updating the action tracker log.
- Scheduling, booking, and updating files and training records.
- Raising purchase orders
- Assisting the organisation and administration of EHS Campaigns
Candidates will need to have an attention to details, respect confidentiality, be organised, and have good communication skills.
Ideally you will have worked in an EHS Admin position. If not then working within a manufacturing business would also be great experience. You must have a solid background in administration, have worked in a fast paced environment, liaise from junior to senior members of staff, and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you are looking to join a forward thinking business with great projections ensuring job security and opportunities then this would be perfect for you. Please apply with your latest CV if this is of interest.