Job title: EHS Advisor
Salary: £35000 per annum
We’re looking for a talented EHS Advisor to work for our client.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the EHS Advisor you will be primarily responsible for complete documentation as required by the management systems to ensure compliance with iso45001 and iso14001 health and safety and environmental.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Management systems and acop standards
– Ensuring training standards are maintained in line with mandatory training requirements
– Coordinating, carry out and manage risk assessments, ssow, wp, wi, opl database
– Coordinating and carry out coshh risk assessment database
– Coordinating ehs audits, and to carry out ehs audits when required
– Carrying out accident investigations – route cause analysis and report riddor events
– Maintaining the legal register
– Maintaining the aspects and impacts register
– Chairing ehs meetings and communications
– Maintaining siemens reporting – white book
– Coordinating and manage director and manager ehs tours
– Supporting EHS Manager at management reviews
– Supporting, lead ehs external audit programs
– Uploading records on rivo (accident, incident etc stats and trir)
– Covering ehs training when required (manual handling, first aid, fire marshall etc)
– Supporting moc management of change when required
– Supporting fm facilities management when required
– Maintaining ehs professional standards – grad iosh, piema
– Maintaining confidentiality when it is required
– Achieving pmp targets set by the EHS Manager and the business
– Reviewing and maintaining ehs procedures
The standard working hours for this position are Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm/ Friday 8am – 12:30pm.
The ideal candidate for this EHS Advisor role will have relevant experience of word, excel and PowerPoint presentation.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Accident investigation, route cause analysis
– Dealing with conflict resolutions
– Writing, developing ‘group, local’ ehs procedures
– Designing and delivering effective one point lessons opl
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Nebosh general certificate
– Piema environmental practitioner
– Ohsas18001, iso14001, iso50001 auditing skills
– Fire safety and fire awareness instructor
– Iso45001, iso14001, iso50001 audit qualifications
– Ehs coaching skills
– Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
– Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
– Time management skills
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Benefits: You’ll also receive 35,000 per annum plus up to 20% bonus per annum with the role plus Company car or Car Allowance
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this EHS Advisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.