http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
An opportunity has arisen for a Multi-skilled Engineer with an electrical bias based in South Manchester for my client who specialise within the Food Manufacturing industry on a permanent basis.
As Multi-skilled maintenance Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for the Engineering activities over two South Manchester based sites. This will involve assisting Engineering activities based in Wythenshawe and supporting maintenance out of Stockport, maintaining all machines and services to the highest possible standard at all times.
Hours: 4 x 07:00 – 19:00, 4 shifts off, 4 x 19:00 – 07:00, 4 shifts off
Salary : £38,000- £41,000
- Reactive and Proactive Maintenance across a variety of machinery
- Provide engineering cover when required, including weekends and maintain engineering stock levels
- Electrical fault finding and resolving issues
- Mechanical skill, replace bearing, motor
- Pneumatic fault finding
- Ensure all food manufacturing standards are achieved and compliance with TAFC Quality Policies and any customer audit standards including BRC Grade A compliance relating to Engineerin
- Actively support other departments, building team working across departments and pro-actively promote and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Electrical Biased multi skilled engineer
- Experience in Food Industry for 2 years
- Full UK Driving licence & own transport
- Good team working skills
- Multi skilled experience
- 17th Edition ( Desirable but not essential)
Opportunity to earn bonus based on annual Company performance
Free Life Assurance
5% Company pension contribution
To apply for the role please click apply now or contact Claire on 01744 452 003.