https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Electrical Design Engineer – Keighley – £30-40,000 pa
Our client, a specialist manufacturing company with a worldwide reputation within their industry, are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer for a permanent position based from their site in the Keighley area.
The company designs and manufactures specialist machinery for supply into a variety of industries. In this role, the Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Electrical design input of machine builds as required
- Produce electrical schematic drawings within SolidWorks Electrical 2D
- Compile and structure BOM within the company ERP system
- Ensure System design & drawings inspection prior to release
- Provide feedback and rectify engineering drawings & Bill of Material errors
- Adhere to customer URS (User Requirement Specifications)
- Attend production and design meetings as required
The ideal candidate for the role of Electrical Design Engineer will bring experience in a similar position, using an electrical design software package, ideally SolidWorks Electrical.
Experience within a manufacturing environment, with a strong controls / systems integration knowledge, is essential.
Further knowledge of PLCs would be highly beneficial.
The salary on offer for this role is in the region of £30-40,000 pa dependent on experience.
To apply for this position please click apply now to send your CV, or alternatively call Chris Johnson at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452 044.