https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Electrical Designer – Sheffield – £40,000 pa
Our client, a leading manufacturer within their niche market sector, is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Designer to work within a small team at their main office and manufacturing facility in the Sheffield area.
Working in a team of committed and multi-disciplined engineers, the Electrical Designer will be responsible for the design, development and support of specialist bespoke products.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating electrical detailed designs of systems and sub-systems from client specs
- Designing control panels (including layouts)
- Schematic design
- Creating associated documentation including BOMs, manufacturing drawings etc.
- Working to agreed time scales and costs
- Supporting the manufacturing process and helping resolve issues where required
The ideal Electrical Designer will bring:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with electrical CAD software
- Relevant qualifications (HND / Degree)
- Experience working to industry standards / directives
- PLC programming experience would be advantageous
The salary on offer for this position is in the region of £40,000 pa dependent on skills and experience.
The package also includes company incentive scheme, pension plan with company contribution to 7.5%, and 30 days holiday.
To apply for this position please click apply now to send your CV, or alternatively call Chris Johnson at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452 044.