http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
As the Electrical Fitter / Industrial Electrician Industrial Electrician you will report to the Electrical Supervisor and be responsible for the manufacture, installation, commissioning and service of electrical and electronic control systems of bespoke specialist manufactured products.
- To build electrical and electronic control elements in accordance with the design documentation supplied.
- To assist design with the R&D process and pre-production modelling.
- To ensure the preservation of materials, work in progress and equipment during manufacture, build and installation.
- To ensure all materials issued are accurately booked against the job number and are documented if they did not appear on the original BOM
- To accurately book your times against the correct job number using the Shop Floor Data Collection System.
- To liaise with the Electrical Supervisor and design to offer practical solutions to day to day production problems.
- To assist with the systems personnel during the functional testing process.
- When working on a clients site, provide a professional interface and ensure good site discipline is maintained.
Your role will involve:
- Electrical Systems Installation
- Electronic Systems Installation
- Demonstration & Test
- Maintenance & Repair
To apply for the role of Electrical Fitter / Industrial Electrician please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.