https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you have Siemens S5/S7 experience?
Are you an Electrical Bias Engineer?
Do you have experience working within a manufacturing environment?
We’re looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a specialist manufacturer based in Halewood, Liverpool. You will be responsible for Electrical and Mechanical preventative and planned maintenance across all plant machinery.
- Root cause analysis of breakdowns and development and implementation of prevent recurrence actions.
- Establishing and reviewing maintenance plans for equipment, reviewing spares and requirements and ensuring equipment is maintained in accordance with plant maintenance systems.
- Use of key maintenance metrics to identify machine improvement actions.
- Liaison with engineers, production and vendors on equipment problems and improvement actions.
- Working to ensure all safety, quality, delivery, cost and environmental objectives are met.
- Must be craft apprentice trained with an electrical bias preferred.
- Siemens S7-300 PLC control experience.
- Experience of bosch spindle tightening systems, ABB Robotics, motor control systems is preferred.
- £40,000 – £50,000 pa
- 3 Shifts – Days, Lates and Nights
To apply for the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now