http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for an Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance Engineer to work on a permanent basis near Skelmersdale for a global manufacturing company.
Salary is c£29,000 – 35,000 per annum.
The role is working Monday – Friday – 6am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm.
The suitable Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance Engineer must be able to work as part of a multi-discipline team and also have a proven record of being able to work alone on their own initiative.
They will be required to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility, and have the ability to work alongside other tradesmen, the Workshop Supervisor, Senior Engineers and R&D Technologists. There is a requirement that the candidate participates in at least a 1 in 8 out-ofhours on-call rota.
The suitable candidate must: be qualified to ONC/HNC level
- have significant experience of LV power systems (up to 415V 3-phase), control panels and machinery control equipment such as motor inverters
- have broad experience in instrumentation and control systems, such as heating control techniques, PID loop tuning and measurement equipment
- be methodical, organised, and have a very high standard of housekeeping, applied to both new installations and to fault-finding of complex systems
- possess excellent communication skills with personnel at all levels,
- be a highly motivated team player,
- have a flexible approach to sudden changes in working arrangement.
If the Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!