https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are working with a global manufacturing business who are currently recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
As well as a generous salary the company will offer the following benefits:
Free parking and subsidised canteen
31 days flexible holidays inclusive of stat days per annum
4 Weekly Pay
Company pension scheme
The shift pattern for this role is Monday-Friday:10-6, 2-10, 8-4, 6-2 Rotating 4 weekly
* Install and or maintain all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery in line with company requirements,
* Operate a preventative electrical maintenance system to ensure that the plant & machinery is in good working order,
* Fault find and repair any electrical or electro-mechanical related problems on the plant or equipment,
* Fault Finding on Allen Bradley & Siemens (S5 & S7) PLC equipment,
* Ensure that all plant and machinery is kept in a good working and clean condition,
* Complete all relevant paperwork associated with the task being performed in a timely and accurate manner,
* Report any problems regarding equipment and machinery immediately to the Engineering Team Leader,
* Ensure that you are aware of the Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and that you adhere to them always,
* Promote Lean thinking and actively look for ways to improve efficiency,
* Co-operate with supervision and fellow employees,
* Complete Maintenance Work orders,
* Able to work autonomously & efficiently,
* Undertake Preventative maintenance tasks.
* You must have 16th/17th Edition wiring regulations,
* Knowledge and experience of fault finding and repairs to industrial LV systems,
* Knowledge of PLC logic and fault finding,
* Conversant with VSD, both AC/DC & Servo systems,
* Able to read electrical schematic drawings,
* Analytical and problem-solving skills,
* Relevant qualifications in electrical discipline.
There will be a requirement from time to time to work overtime as and when required for which the applicable overtime rates will apply.
If you are interested, please apply now and I will be in touch.