https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer?
Are you happy to work shifts?
Are you apprentice trained?
We’re looking to recruit a Shift Electrical Engineer for a manufacturer based in Blackburn. You will be responsible for working within the manufacturing facility carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on all machinery.
The ideal candidate should be apprentice trained with several years’ experience of web process industry, manufacturing paper, textiles or plastic products.
- Experience and knowledge of preventative maintenance techniques, electronic instrumentation, PLCs and variable AC/DC drives as well as conventional electrical and pneumatic control.
- Salary – £31,792 inclusive of shift allowance
- Shifts: 6 – 2, 2-10, 10 – 6 rotating Monday to Friday
- Company pension matched up to 6%
- 33 Days holiday (including bank holidays), Death in Service 3 x salary.
To apply for the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now