https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer?
Do you have experience working within a production / manufacturing environment?
We’re looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a specialist manufacturer based in Blackburn. Reporting to the Production Engineering Team Leader, you will be responsible for carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance across all site machinery.
- Follow work instructions and project timelines to ensure departmental tasks are conducted in an accurate and timely fashion and deadlines are met.
- Manage own workload and prioritise between departmental tasks to coordinate the weekly PPM effectively and sure that project and task deadlines are met.
- Identify electrical engineering projects to improve processes and products.
- To support continuous improvement by raising recommendations on machinery, equipment and processes.
- Deploy appropriate fault-finding diagnostics/ techniques and undertake remedial actions to repair machinery and equipment and adhere to company and industry standards.
- Support and assist in routine maintenance and unplanned plant equipment breakdown repairs to company and industry standard.
- Experience working within a production/ manufacturing environment.
- Experience and track record in an Engineering/ Machinery environment. A
- Ability to show initiative as part of a team.
- £33,462 pa
- Monday – Friday 6am to 2pm
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in Service (4 x salary)
- Pension – 5% employer, 5% employee
To apply for the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now