http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenane Engineer for a permanent days role based in Blackpool. Salary circa £26,000 – £28,000 pa
Within the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will need experience including:
- Industrial electrical and basic mechanical maintenance engineering skills.
- Excellent electrical and basic mechanical production and production machinery maintenance knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of general high volume production machines
- Experience in industrial maintenance skills.
- Apprentice trained and certified on electrical testing 17th edition.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have responsibilities including:
- Service/ repair and fault diagnosis and repair of machines.
- Daily communication on department requirements.
- Daily communication on production requirements.
- Prioritise and manage maintenance work in a safe and organised manner.
- Identify future projects, enhancements and improve capacity.
- Identify spares and replacement machine parts to ensure limited downtime.
- Safety awareness in all maintenance activities.
This will be working permanent days Monday – Friday (1pm finish on the Friday)
If you would like to apply for the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer click ‘Apply Now’