https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a permanent days role (Monday – Friday) 37.5 hours per week based in St. Helens. Salary £32,500 pa
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of the maintenance of the rolled lines and off‑line process operations, plus associated plant, buildings, services and vehicles.
- Routine maintenance; inspection and calibration; fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations.
- Modification and improvement of plant
- Hazard identification and elimination
- Project co-ordination and administration of maintenance systems
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will ideally have completed a recognised craft apprenticeship and will have obtained HNC/HND or equivalent in an Electrical Engineering discipline
If you would like to apply for the position of Electrical Maintenance Engineer please click “Apply now”