http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Maintenance Technician (Electrical) – Shift
Principle Responsibilities – The Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for:-
- Maintaining plant and equipment throughout the site.
- Working as part of a team and working alone.
- Utilising own initiative to solve & rectify problems.
- Closing out routine work & indents as required by our clients.
- Safety of themselves & colleagues is a must.
- Housekeeping and ensuring a tidy workplace after work completion.
- Fast and efficient work completion, with the ability to prioritise as required.
Candidates must be computer literate and possess:-
- At least five years’ experience in a maintenance environment.
- Qualified to City & Guilds standard with a time served Electrical Apprenticeship.
- Experience / knowledge of PLC’s on as Inputs / Outputs for example Allen Bradley, Siemens etc.
- Experience / knowledge of three phase motor control circuits for example VSD, DOL etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring schematics etc.
- Experience / knowledge of working on Low Voltage AC /DC.
- Work as part of a team when attending to breakdowns and carrying out preventative maintenance.
- Experience working within a high volume manufacturing environment or a FMCG environment.
- Experience of working on robotic equipment and automated machinery.
- Experience of working on conveyors for example, belt conveyors, roller conveyors, pneumatic conveyors etc.
- Condition monitoring techniques for example bearing analysis etc.
- Experience of RAW material conveying systems with pneumatic at low pressures via dense phase systems.
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours and to cover holidays and absences as necessary.
Working Hours / Rate of Pay
Average 42hrs (shift system 36hrs/48hrs)
£13.45 per hour plus a shift rate of £3.36 per hour
If you are interested in the above position please call Carl on 01744 454 300 or email cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co .uk