https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Electrical Maintenance Technician – Leek – £33,000 pa
Our client, a specialist manufacturer based in Leek, is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. The company has a global presence and they are looking for candidates who are looking for a long-term role with the opportunity for personal development and progression.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for working within the maintenance function, supporting projects and modifications to plant. This will include responsibility for the installation, maintenance, repair and testing of electrical equipment, instruments and control equipment site wide.
The role of Electrical Maintenance Technician will encompass:
- Fault finding, root cause analysis of electrical process control and instrumentation systems.
- Installation of new electrical process control and instrumentation systems to current standards.
- Fault finding in electrical control and safety system relay logic systems
- Able to contribute towards the continuous improvement of the engineering team and the business as a whole
- Fault finding and maintenance on LV electrical distribution and drive systems.
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Technician will bring experience working within a manufacturing environment, ideally being time-served or with NVQ Level 3 / HNC / equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering.
17th Edition will also be required, and any experience working on hazardous area electrical systems and three-phase motors would be beneficial.
Salary to £33,000 pa dependent on experience
Working hours 8.00am – 4.15pm from Monday to Friday (1-in-4 weeks on call)
Highly competitive pension
To apply for this position please click apply now to apply with your CV online, or call Chris at GPW on 01744 452 044.