https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to work on a permanent basis in the Wigan area.
The role is working Monday – Friday on days – early finish on a Friday.
Salary is c£27,500 per annum.
To ensure the maintenance, servicing and repair of all equipment to maintain the continuity of the manufacturing operations and the safety of production personnel.
- Maintaining plant and equipment throughout the site.
- Working as part of a team and working alone.
- Utilising own initiative to solve & rectify problems.
- Closing out routine PPM work as detailed in work orders.
- Recording any completed work orders and returning them to their supervisor in a timely manner.
- Observing Health & Safety of themselves & colleagues at all times is a must.
- Maintaining high standards of Housekeeping and ensuring a tidy workplace after work completion.
- Fast and efficient work completion.
- To promote continuous improvement work.
- Be Computer Literate
- Experience in a maintenance environment.
- Qualified to City & Guilds standard within a time served Electrical Apprenticeship
- Be able to carry out basic Mechanical duties confidently and effectively.
- Be able to follow engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings and working instructions.
- An appreciation / working knowledge of PLC’s for example Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.
- The ability to communicate effectively and constructively to both peers and management.
If the Electrical Maintenance Technician (days) role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca Shaw at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!