Job title: Electrical Panel Wire Builder
Location: St Helens
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 pa + benefits
Industry sector: Engineering
We’re looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Panel Wire Builder for a leading manufacturer based in St Helens.
As the Electrical Panel Wire Builder, key accountabilities and activities:
- Machine/control panel build using drawings/schematics.
- Building, kitting out/fitting and wiring of control panels, PLCs, MCCs etc.
- Experienced in Control Panel build, Specialist Machinery Wiring, Enclosure Manufacture and/or Electrical Fitting working from Engineering drawings.
Required qualification, City & Guilds by the Electrical Panel Wire Builder
- Experience of control wiring, build and read drawings
- Layout, marking and population of back plates and control panels
- Responsible for marking up diagrams as built and feeding back to engineering/technical
- Working with engineering, solving problems as required
Competency & Behaviour required by the Electrical Panel Wire Builder
Must have a pro-active and adaptable approach and demonstrate the following competencies:
- Can-do attitude
- Communicates written and oral information clearly and concisely.
- Establishes productive, cooperative relationships with customers, peers, management and suppliers
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Awareness of deadlines with ability to re-prioritising to ensure results can be achieved
- Assumes ownership for getting a job done and takes pride in their work
- Showing commitment to completing allocated tasks despite setbacks
- Reliable and co-operative team member
- Willing to go the extra mile to help others
This is a permanent role paying a salary up to £30,000 pa. + benefits including 25 days holiday, share save scheme and early finish on a Friday. Hours are 37.5 Hours per week (08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:30 – 14:00 on a Friday)
To apply for the role of Electrical Panel Wire Builder, please click apply now