https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW are recruiting a Service Engineer for a leading manufacturer of a specialist product used across the globe. The successful candidate will be responsible for the service and maintenance of control systems across the UK, providing onsite integration support, and supporting on installation projects as and when required. You must hold a full UK driving licence as travel across the UK is regular, and have previous service experience in an industrial environment.
Role and responsibilities
- Deliver and maintain a high standard of service
- Provide onsite integration support
- Complete own RAMS
- Build strong customer relationships
- Deliver high standard of report documentation
- Manage own schedule and arrange site visits direct with customers
- Book own hotels and travel arrangements
- Deliver customer feedback
Control system installation support
- Provide support on installation projects (when required)
- Asist on Military projects
- Complete RAMS when needed.
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent administration skills in preparing service reports, rams, etc. with attention to detail.
- Driven to exceed customer expectations
- Competent in customer interface and organisation
- Experience working within a customer focused service and support team
- Holds UK full driving licence
- Experience in completing risk assessments and method statements
Successful candidates will be subject to a CRB check due to the nature of work.
A salary of between £27,000 – £33,000 is offered alongside a company van, phone and laptop.
To apply for the role of Service Engineer please click apply now.