Job title: Electrical site supervisor
Salary: £45,000 + expenses
We’re looking for talented Electrical site supervisor to work for our client.
The site supervisor should be sufficiently competent in terms of HSQE knowledge, electrical knowledge and IT skills to write their own RAMS for electrical installation and wiring works.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
As the Electrical site supervisor you will act as the installation team leader.
This is a hands-on role for leading the electrical installation works and associated BS7671 testing. The bias will be towards supervising/leading the works rather than managing the overall construction site, as the main contractor will have their own site manager. However, our site supervisor will still need to have a good level of H&S knowledge and competence at the SSSTS level as they will be responsible for briefing the team each day and setting them to work, including carrying our POWRA, and for ensuring safe working practices and a safe immediate working environment etc.
The ideal candidate for this Electrical site Supervisor role will have an SSSTS and JIB cold card
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– To be based within commuting range of head office of at Stockport, but expect workbank to require nationwide travel;
– High-voltage substation fitout and wiring (any industry) is essential;
– Must be computer literate as most reporting etc will be online;
– Will be required to undergo drug & alcohol testing prior to appointment and randomly during employment;
– Full driving licence essential;
– General construction H&S competences such as PASMA, confined spaces, IPAF harness etc would be beneficial, but not essential.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £45,000 + expenses;
– Company van;
– 25 days leave + BH