http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment require Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineers to work for our client in Salisbury.
This contract will run long term – and will be doing 12 hour shifts. (Days and Nights)
Excellent rates on offer!
Main Purpose and Scope of Job
To cover proactive and reactive maintenance tasks on the site.
Covering electrical and mechanical requirements to ensure continuity of production operations.
Carrying out planned maintenance schedules on plant and equipment.
Maintenance of electrics, pneumatics, hydraulics, PLC’s.
Maintain safe systems of work.
Statement of Accountabilities
1. Carry out electrical and mechanical planned maintenance tasks in line with current schedules.
2. Carry out fault finding on the automated PLC controlled production facility. Take remedial actions to safely rectify breakdown situations and restore production.
3. Plan and organise follow up work derived from planned maintenance checks.
4. Carry out planned calibration checks and portable appliance testing.
5. Attend to electrical and mechanical and plant breakdowns.
6. Co-ordinate any follow on activities between shifts leaving clear instructions.
7. Identifying spare part requirements.
8. Carry out minor project work e.g. building rewiring, new equipment installations, process and asset movements, machine upgrades, CCTV installations, energy management etc.
9. Recommend and implement improvements to assets, plant and buildings in order to achieve gains in safety, quality, productivity and reductions in cost.
10. To ensure their own health, safety and welfare and the safety of all other persons who may be affected by their activities.
11. To comply with all health and safety procedures and regulations laid down by the company and to demonstrate a commitment to health and safety.
12. Aware of the company requirements for the protection of the environment in their workplace and any areas that may be affected by their activities, to follow company procedures and participate in making environmental improvements.
Qualifications & Certification Required
Time Served Apprenticeship – Electrical
Level 3 qualification – Mechanical
City & Guilds 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
Because of the nature of work, Compex certification will be required. Ideally modules 01-06.
For more information, please contact Jordan on 01744 452035 or email@example.com