Job title: Electronic Assembly Technician
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: To £18,000 + excellent benefits
Industry sector: Manufacturing
You will be reporting to the Operations Manager and will carry out the assembly and, where appropriate, the refurbishment of the Company’s products.
The company are specialists in the design and manufacture of bespoke equipment/technology.
- Assemble products, make cable assemblies and accessories as directed
- Perform mixing of multipart resins and powders
- Solder electronic components.
- Assist in the training of other staff
- Maintain a tidy workplace environment, 5s.
- Ensure compliance with company’s QMS procedures
- Adhere to Health and Safety legislation
Key skills and qualifications:
- Small electronic type bench assembly
- Quality control analysis
- Self-motivated and focused
- Soldering of small components
- Knowledge and Safe use of in-house tools and machinery
- Analytical and problem solving electronic fault finding/ fault investigation and reporting.
- Process improvements.
- Attention to detail, dedicated, able to work within small team
- Computer literate, testing equipment.
To apply for the Electronic Assembly Technician vacancy please send in your latest CV.