http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Electronics Engineer required for a world leader in the design, manufacture, supply, installation and service of products into the Marine industry.
To support growth plans they are looking to recruit a new Electronics Engineer to support existing technology products and new designs.
As part of a team based on Deeside, the Electronics Engineer will provide resource to ensure the continuing high level of product and customer support expected.
Reporting to the Hardware Manager the role is to support existing products, as well as to develop new products.
Candidates will need experience of:
- Electronic design Digital/Analogue
- Firmware C / C++
An advantage would be:-
- Firmware for ARM Cortex, Arduino
- Mechanical Design
- Auto Desk Inventor
- Knowledge of
- Hazardous Area ATEX / IECEX
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring schedules are adhered to and milestones met
- Product testing
- Technical Support for existing Vessel Technology products
- Product documentation
Qualifications, Education and Experience required:
- Degree level (preferred)
- Experience of product design and support
- Salary range £25,000 pa to £40,000 pa
- Annual bonus
- 37.5 hour working week
To apply for the role of Electronics Engineer please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.