https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for an Engineering Administrator to work on a permanent basis in the Preston area.
Our client is looking for an Engineering Administrator who has previously worked within an engineering/manufacturing/maintenance company.
If you have any knowledge of CMMS, that would be an advantage but isn’t essential.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
- Assist in the continual improvements in the planned maintenance system and data input.
- Ensure all equipment and spares are available and prepared prior to PM activity.
- Provide correct and current information in report form for all maintenance carried out.
- Collation of all Engineering Job cards information and generation of engineering reports.
- Administration of Work orders relating from Engineering request, handover or breakdowns.
- Monitor all blade re-grinds and replacement. Collation of Blade integrity sheets and blade change planning / conformance.
- Responsible for maintaining the Central Engineering stores and satellite areas. Parts ordering and receipting via Infor M3 / Movex system’s
- Liaising with Accounts regarding Invoices & Delivery Notes
- Effective communication with engineering, production and other departmental colleagues.
- Ensure you fully understand and comply with company requirements regarding health and safety and hygiene.
The points listed above are only an outline of your key responsibilities and is in no way a full list of the duties you will be required to carry out in order to fulfil your role successfully.
- Competent, analytical and good comprehension of Engineering terminology.
- Excellent verbal communication skills at all levels
- Committed and dedicated.
- Flexible approach to work and understanding operational demands.
- Ability to work, safely, hygienically and independently, using own initiative.
- Good time management.
If the Engineering Administrator role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!