We’re looking for talented Engineering Buyer to work for our client.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
You will be primarily responsible assisting in the development and implementation of effective purchasing strategies. These will be focused across mechanical / electro-mechanical and electronic component areas so demonstrable experience in any of those disciplines is desired
You will be tasked with the following:
– Utilise your engineering acumen to source new suppliers as required, sending out drawings for quotes and assessing supplier’s capabilities
– Negotiate prices and terms to ensure lowest overall cost (yet maximum quality) of supply of parts into the business
– Utilise your technical knowledge to determine whether suppliers can meet quality and business need.
– Identify and exploit cost reduction opportunities
– Consolidation of the supply base.
– Undertake project work and other associated work as required
– The ideal candidate will have purchasing / buying experience within an engineering / manufacturing environment, coupled with engineering / mechanical / electro-mechanical or electronic component expertise.
– Knowledge of Sage 200 or similar business system would be beneficial.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
– £22,000-30,000 PA dependent upon experience
– Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
– In return you will be rewarded with a varied role within a fast paced, growing environment
Our client is a globally respected industrial machine manufacturing organisation. We are seeking an Engineering Buyer to join our operations team at our manufacturing facility.
They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Engineering Buyer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.