http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
My client are a leading manufacturer of bespoke aluminium products for the building and construction industry. They design, manufacture, install and maintain components for use in the commercial, education and healthcare sector among others.
Due to continued success and a period of heavy growth they are now looking to grow their Estimating team to assist with already existing and future projects.
- Tendering Projects between £1 – £5 Million
- Experienced Estimator
- From a Facades/Cladding/Curtain Wall / Roofing background
- Reading all specification documents and drawings (Architects and Engineers).
- Producing and issuing compliant quotations in alignment with the Company’s procedures and approved documents.
- Following up quotations when required by the Estimating Manager.
- Obtaining costs for raw materials and sub-contract bought out items.
- Respond to all phone calls, e-mails and other communications, from clients, suppliers and senior management team.
- Attend meetings off-site when requested with the Commercial team.
- Amend when required, original quotation and bills in line with changed instructions by both clients and senior management team.
- Obtain samples when requested by clients and senior management team.
- When contract is secured, issue handover documents and attend both external client meetings, raw material suppliers bought in sub-contract work and internal meetings, under the request of the Commercial Manager.
- To comply with all Company policies including Health & Safety and Environmental/Sustainability Policies.
- Act as an ambassador/exemplar of the business and embracing/supporting/promoting the Company culture and values.
- Seek and develop ongoing continuous improvement.
- To comply with any objectives/targets/KPIs given.
- Any other duties relevant to the role or as determined by the Manager