https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for an Estimator to work on a permanent basis in St Helens.
Salary is c£30-35,000 per annum
- Issue project quotations, drawings, specifications and calculations to customers and provide analysis on U-values and interstitial condensation.
- Advise customers on technical specification and pricing enquiries, through in-depth knowledge of our walling and applications systems.
- Attend design meetings to oversee the project from specification to completion.
- Upkeep and continual development of CAD standard details for all Ksystems and management of issuing and recording processes of detailing work.
- Producing CGI Images utilising 3D Max and Photoshop.
- Provide technical estimations for the specifications across the supply chain.
- Technically support the Ksystems sales team to deliver industry leading customer service.
- Manage incoming technical and pricing enquires in a timely manner and ensure the customer is well informed about their query progression.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships across all departments and with customers to facilitate business and customer needs.
- Deliver contractor training programmes to our approved contractors.
- Deliver on-site technical assistance and query resolution when required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all legislative requirements in particular Building Regulations, BBA Approvals and British Standards.
- Continually demonstrate commitment to the company values, adhering to all policies and procedures in order to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
Innovation and continuous improvement:
- Have a clear understanding of future market trends, industry and competitor developments.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the formal training programme.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant construction and product legislation.
- Embrace company led changes and continuous improvements.
If the Estimator role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!