An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of my clients based in Bradford for an Estimator.
They specialise in modular builds, previous experience in construction estimating is essential to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Commercial Director, and the role will include;
- Experience as an estimator within the construction industry.
- Great attention to detail, being accurate and numerate.
- Able to manage their own workload and achieve set deadlines.
- Contractual and commercial awareness, able to understand and interpret drawings and other information.
- Consider all aspects of the tender / quotation.
- Taking the lead role in the end to end bid process.
- Creating documents, preparing bills of quantities / take-offs.
- Handling all sub-contractor / material enquiries.
- Collating all sub-contractor / material quotations.
- Finalising tender / quotation submissions.
- Compiling the quotation.
Some travel around the UK will be required at times to visit various sites and clients.
- The ideal candidate will have a good sound knowledge of construction methods, estimating and quantity surveying procedures.
- Will be educated to HNC standard.
- Will have good communication skills.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Be pro-active.
- Be versatile.
- Forward thinking
- Have a clean driving licence.
This role is full time with the option of hybrid working with the expectation of a minimum of three working days in the office
Salary £35k – £45k (depending on experience)
25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays.