http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently recruiting an Export Manager for a key client of ours. This role is working for out client who are very well known and established in their industry. Please se further details on the position below:
Successful delivery of a portfolio of projects from handover from Sales to Customerhandover on project completion.
* Monitor progress of project ensure that materials and deliveries are on schedule, liaising
with internal and external stakeholders as required.
* Proactively arrange and timing of export deliveries, liaising with production, procurement
and site as required.
* Organisation / planning, design and management of the shipping process.
* Previous Export experience essential, together with the ability to coordinate with target
markets working hours.
* Ensure that all project documentation is in the project file.
* Working closely with project designers to ensure that the design complies with the estimate.
* Liaising with the QS team to ensure that any issues which may affect the programme or have
a financial impact as well as ensuring the project designer is aware of any design related
* Ensuring all changes and variation to the contract are passed to Estimating and then onto QS
for mark ups if rates apply. Liaise with QS on any abortive costs or extras.
* Liaising with Design at all times ensuring that drawings are prepared, issued and amended in
a timely fashion to meet the needs of the programme.
* Ensuring a commercial view of all projects is taken, and generally aware of the status of
every project allocated during its duration.
* Prepare and generate formal O+M documentation and to review prior to submission to the
client. Liaising with contracts administrator in this process.
Qualifications & Essential Skills
* Ideally a degree or equivalent, in construction, engineering or similar.
* Relevant experience of working in Construction industry in a similar role.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Close attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Proven track record in working in a team and across multiple disciplines
* Appreciation of business demands and working to deadlines.
* Proven track record in managing multiple projects all at different times of a project life cycle.
* Proactive and resilient approach to overcoming project issues and delivering the project on
time and within budget.
* Analytically minded and methodical in approach
* Must be able to read and understand technical drawings
The successful candidate will be working within the construction industry and will have a track record and capability in delivering on time and within budget projects. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in managing international logistics. The successful candidate will be commercially minded and the ability to multi task a number of projects simultaneously. Must be comfortable working with multiple disciplines across the business and a number of different clients at any one time.
The successful candidate will have a proactive approach considering the best ways to optimise and fulfil the customers’ requirements whilst keeping within budget and delivering on time. A proven record in comprehending matters of a technical nature and methodical approach in ensuring project completion is successful.
The salary for this position is circa £30,000-£35,000 per annum. Holidays are 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
If the role is of interest please “apply now”.