https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are currently looking for a fabricator/site installer for a role based in Rochdale.
Our client are a market specialist in the manufacturing and installation of bespoke structural steel work around the North West.
Due to ongoing success, we require an experienced fabricator with experience of fitting structural steel. All the work is made to specification for commercial units including restaurants, hotels and offices.
- To undertake general fabrication, site installation and welding activities.
- To inspect your own work and maintain a high standard throughout.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly working area at all times.
- Record the usage of all materials used and record times on daily time sheets.
- Ensure that finished goods have reached practical completion.
- Ability to carry out all aspects of fabrication (workshop and on site).
- Previous experience of installation/fitting of structural steel.
- Able to work to engineering drawings.
- Apprenticeship/NVQ level 3 in fabrication (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
Your working hours will be:
- 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday)
- 8:00am – 5:00pm (Tuesday – Thursday)
- 8:00am – 12:30pm (Friday)
A minimum of 38 hours per week, overtime will be required as directed and agreed by your line managers.
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career path and you are looking to join a thriving company with strong values, please click apply or send your cv to email@example.com