https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client based just outside Skelmersdale.
They are looking for someone to become a key member of staff at their head office utilising FEA tool to add value to the company product design and support activities across Europe.
Your role will be to perform the FE analysis in the areas of product assessment to leverage my client’s capabilities into early stages of new business development process.
You will be part of multifunctional development teams: providing valuable information associated to design alternatives, you will contribute to minimize the product risks.
Liaising with research and development, you will be based just outside Skelmersdale but, as the position will operate on a European basis, you will be required to do some travel primarily within Europe.
- At least 2 years’ experience design and FEA experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to request inputs/feedback
- Excellent organisation skills, data driven and precise analytical skills
- A result orientated approach and capable to challenge the results and meet the final results in line with customers’ expectations
- Self-motivated and possess strong, well developed interpersonal skills
- Well skilled in CAD software
- CATIA, Rhinoceros, ABACUS CAE and Hyperworks software would be advantageous
- Competent in Visual Basic programming (MS Excel) and data analysis packages
- Minitab would be an advantage
- Six sigma quality tools would be beneficial
- 25 days holiday plus Holiday Salary Exchange scheme
- Personal Pension Plan
- Management Incentive Scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- On site car parking & restaurant
- On site fitness activities and events
If you are interested or would like to discuss the role in more details feel to call me on 01744 454 300 or email cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk