https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently looking for a Field Sales Engineer to be commutable from Ashton-in-Makerfield but to cover the North West on a permanent basis. This role is looking at paying up to £35,000 + a number of lucrative benefits working for an industrial manufacturer.
Responsible for the maintenance and development of sales in territory for the defined products and services.
Ensures that the annual sales target will be met, within established policy guidelines.
Key regional responsibilities :
- Develop the sales plans for defined responsibility and achieve the annual sales target.
- Provide an accurate monthly sales forecast for defined responsibility.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of responsible existing and potential customers and develop contracts with new customers, promoting at all times the best possible company image.
- Provide technical and commercial offers and solutions to resolve problems and win new business.
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of clients’ technical and commercial demands and develop a thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Recognize and communicate sales opportunities, maximizing price and terms realized for services and products offered.
- Achieve a minimum number of meaningful sales calls, and prepare a time and territory plan
- Actively work as a team with sales and technical colleagues, providing back up as required.
- Provide monthly reports, call reports and ensure that sales contact data is current
- Manage and minimize level of personnel expenditures during business travel.
Recommended requirements for the position :
- University degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in a Sales position
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Extensive territory travel
- Computer Literate