http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you an experienced Field Service Engineer?
Do you have process or water industry experience?
Do you want work for an industry leading water treatment company?
GPW are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer for a leading engineering company. The role is to cover central England from Leicester down to the south coast, working at a range of process and waste water sites. Ideally you’ll have experience working on waste water treatment equipment, but any process experience (beverage, food etc) would be an advantage.
The role could also suit a maintenance engineer with
Role and Responsibilities
- Project commissioning and project support
- Delivery, improve and maintain high standard of commissioning service
- Provide onsite integration support
- Provide high standard of commissioning documentation
- Build strong customer relationships
- Service and repair products
- Deliver, improve and maintain high standard of service
- Deliver high standard of supporting documentation
- Upsell opportunities and build customer relationships
- Book own hotels and make travel arrangements
- Maintain van stock level
- Complete own risk assessments
- Man the technical help desk (remotely/office based)
- Efficiently resolve customers site issues
- Provide customer assistance and advice
- Diligently log all help desk communications
- Deliver customer training
- Delivery high quality customer training sessions
- Aid in developing customer training syllabus
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent administration skills in preparing service reports, rams, etc…with attention to detail.
- Driven to exceed customer expectations
- Have a strong understanding of plc integration
- 17th edition trained
- Electrical engineering / installation qualification.
- Mechanically competent
- Experience working within a customer focused service and support team
- Remote based field service experience (water industry experience desirable)
A salary of between £33,000 – £36,000 pa is offered alongside an annual bonus, van, phone, tablet, and laptop.
To apply for the role of Field Service Engineer please click apply now.