http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working for this leading manufacturer of specialist industrial equipment and special purpose machinery you will cover the South and South East UK, effectively covering the bottom left quarter of the UK, from the Midlands to the coast (South and East). The ideal base would be around or close to Cambridge
You will provide service cover, as directed by the Service Manager. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Re-insulation (preparation of materials and assembly) – Ceramic fibres / materials.
- Metalwork fabrication (preparation of simple components)
- Electrical wiring re-wiring of products
- Configuration of temperature controllers and recorders.
- Thermocouple replacement.
- Test (final inspection / burn-off / function testing of repaired products).
- Contract inspection and reporting.
- Calibration of digital temperature indicators and workspaces.
- Temperature surveying.
As the Field Service Engineer / Mobile Service Engineer you will ideally be:
- From an industrial background
- Hold a minimum of C&G or NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations
- Have experience in a similar role field service role
- Have the ability to read and understand electrical schematics / drawings
- Have experience with wiring special purpose machinery.
- Site installation and accreditation to 18th Edition wiring regulations
- A full clean driving licence is required.
- Basic salary circa £30,000 pa-£33,000 pa + overtime
- Company Car.
- Company Incentive scheme.
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Plan with 7.5% employer contributions and a death in service policy.
- 22 days holiday, plus statutory days.
To apply for the role of Field Service Engineer / Mobile Service Engineer, please click apply now.