https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to work on a contract basis until the New Year in Wigan.
The rate will be equivalent to £36,000-40,000 per annum (depending on experience).
The successful Finance Administrator will be carrying out the following duties:
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls for inventory traceability and logistics costs.
- Reconcile stock transactions across the client and third party warehouse systems to ensure accurate inventory accounting.
- Manage Customer Claims for delivery discrepancies and ensuring accurate invoicing to customer.
- Manage Customer uplifts and ensure product returned in a timely manner.
- Provide support for repack finance including posting monthly accruals and stock reconciliation.
- Raising of purchase orders for the UK Sellco and European Supply Chain Hub.
- Verify and goods receipt logistics invoices and liaising with external suppliers in relation to invoice queries.
- Calculating and posting month end accruals.
- Maintaining accurate records of logistics costs to support the month end reporting process.
- Liaise with and monitor third party warehousing suppliers to ensure they accurately account for our inventory.
- Process write-off forms.
- Raising intercompany invoices.
- Provide documentation to external auditors.
- Support annual stock counts.
- Highly numerate
- Advanced excel skills
- Basic accounting knowledge (AAT preferred)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
If the role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!