https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Fire Engineer/Fire Consultant to work on a permanent basis in Manchester.
Salary is negotiable, depending on level of experience.
In this role you will get to be involved in a wide variety of fire engineering projects and have the opportunity to broaden your skillset and develop specialisms in line with your interests.
Our client is looking for fire engineers who have experience of delivering innovative fire safety solutions. The successful candidate will need to be someone with strong analytical skills; deep technical knowledge; a sharp commercial focus; and, someone who is passionate about working with clients. You will need to have a solution-focused approach to delivering technical excellence, and experience of building relationships with a wide variety of senior stakeholders and clients.
About the role:
In this role you will be working with prominent clients to generate and evaluate innovative fire solution strategies. You will be leading the project-delivery, liaising with clients and enforcing authorities and preparing tenders for fire consultancy. You will also create programs of work; attend site visits and assist with the implementation of quality control procedures. Our mentoring and development programme will focus on developing your competencies to achieve chartered engineer status.
- Willing to work towards CEng.
- A degree qualification with a minimum of two years post graduate experience
- Experience in a client-facing role which involves project delivery
- Working knowledge of building codes including: ADB, BS5588, BS7974, BB100 and HTM.
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Experience of liaising with design teams, clients, local approving authorities, contractors, and other third parties is desirable
If the Fire Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!