http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are currently recruiting for French Speaking Customer Service Representatives to join one of our exciting and ever growing clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to experience working for a Global Brand.
Our client are currently offering a 6 Month FTC, providing full training and onsite support.
Once fully trained, there may be opportunities to work from home.
With regards to the current COVID-19 situation, Our Client is fully compliant with all Government guidelines relating to social distancing and hygiene standards and takes the welfare of its’ staff extremely seriously.
- Manage customer contacts, inbound/outbound telephone calls, emails, letters and SMS meet compliance guidelines and client service levels
- Respect Data Security rules and legislations and protect customers personal information at all times
- Show empathy, discretion and respect confidentiality of our clients and customers
- Manage customer accounts by negotiating the repayment of arrears on their credit cards including following up on missed payments
- Provide them with the right information and tools based on their circumstances including self-serve options on our website and/or taking card payments over the phone
- Advise of the consequences of non-payment and use of strategies to avoid adverse credit rating
- Use knowledge of market specifics to communicate clear and accurate information
- Direct/manage customer requests/instructions, complaints, billing disputes and questions, missing payment investigations, customer account changes (name, contact details…), payment or credit allocations, refund eligibility
- Exercise sound judgement where timely escalation to management is required
- Meet call quality, customer experience and compliance standards
Candidate Skills & abilities
- Whilst fluency in French is mandatory, a good/fluent use of English is highly desirable Ability to work to deadlines and often tight client service levels & targets Excellent customer service telephone skills, able to effectively handle a wide range of customer needs Strong communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative as well as being part of a team
- Keyboard skills including basic Excel
- Passion for supporting customers with a genuine desire to provide them with an outstanding experience and treat them fairly
What we Offer
We offer the following benefits:
- Working from Home Opportunities
- On site Car Parking
- Exciting performance incentives
- Free membership to PerkBox which provides nationwide discounts and benefits at restaurants, supermarkets, health clubs, online retail outlets and much more
- Eye test & glasses vouchers if required
- Subsidised Bus passes