https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Fully Qualified / Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) required for contract position in the Irlam / West Manchester area (M44). Negotiable rates of pay, PAYE / Ltd Company.
Main Role and Responsibilities
- To assist in the preparation and production of monthly management accounts
- Support the business with cash flow forecasting
- Provide financial assistance and support to company personnel
- To perform bank reconciliations and nominal cash postings for several bank accounts in a timely manner
- Process company credit card and employee expenses
- To conduct BACS payment runs
- To control and manage the company cash, including the processing of expenses claims, providing money as requested.
- To process debtor cash receipts
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Internal Communication at all levels, both with employees and contractors
- Able to work alone and organise daily tasks or work within a team
- Documenting and providing a clear audit trail for all accounting transactions
Ad hoc duties including:
- Ad hoc analysis, reporting and information gathering
- Filing of financial information
- Creation of CHAPS payment when required
- Contacting the bank for account information
- Assisting in the processing of purchase invoices
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified in ACA, CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent in a relevant subject).
A minimum of 0-2 years’ relevant work experience post qualification
The candidate must be computer literate in all Microsoft packages and ideally in the Accounting Package Oracle.
French Language to a working business proficiency
Some experience with accounting for VAT and in the technicalities of VAT.
Must maintain a smart appearance at all times and adhere to the company policies.
Take on additional duties as and when requested by line management which sits within the skills and remit of this role.
May be required to travel around the UK and across Europe from time to time.
Any Other Relevant Information:
- Maintains smart appearance.
- Using a PC & VDU in excess of 6 hours a day is probable in this role.
- The role will involve working within a team and the emphasis may shift considerably over time and the role holder will be expected to be flexible in accommodating such changes.
- The role holder will be expected to carry out other tasks, which are considered reasonable and are commensurate with skills and experience possessed.
If you are intersted, please send me your most up to date CV.