We are looking for a Graduate Building Services Design Engineer to work on a permanent basis for our client based in Manchester.
Our client is seeking candidates with a Degree or Masters in Mechanical, Electrical or Sustainable Engineering.
The successful Graduate Building Services Design Engineer will of had expeirence post grad of working in the Building Services sector. You will be seeking a role where you can develop your career within this organisation.
Salary is c£25-30,000 per annum
- Degree or MEng in Building Services Engineering with ideally some work experience
- Graduate member of CIBSE or equivalent, or in the process of applying
- Possess excellent communication skills
- A keen interest in sustainable environmental solutions and the creation of sustainable buildings
- Some experience of using Revit and a desire to develop these skills would be an advantage
- Some experience of designing building services for projects across a range of sectors would be an advantage
- Results driven, enjoy challenging opportunities, have a positive attitude and are resourceful. You will have a high degree of integrity, professional ethics, respect and sense of responsibility
- Be an organized individual who is able to manage their time effectively and produce work of a high quality
- Be capable of prioritising your own workload and operating systematically.
- Be easy to work with and excellent at liaising & communicating effectively with clients, external consultants and contractors
- Be PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Have excellent English writing & report writing skills
If the Graduate Building Services Design Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!