Graduate Civil Engineer
- Are you a Graduate Civil Engineer looking for a new challenge? Do you want to step up into a role where your efforts make a real difference? My client is looking for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their extremely busy team in the Newark area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are looking for a Graduate Civil Engineer with 2-3 years’ experience to join our clients Newark Aviation Team
- The purpose of this role is to deliver both Civil and Structural Engineering projects across the aviation sector.
- You will be working within a team delivering full design services on a range of Aviation sector development projects.
- This integral role will provide the suitable candidate with the opportunity to progress and have full visibility of the end to end project life cycle.
The Ideal Candidate
- Suitable candidates will have a Degree in Civil Engineering and 2-3 years’ experience in a Civil Engineering infrastructure design post
- Previous experience working within a consultancy compiling technical design submissions suitable for both technical approval and construction.
- Proficient in the production of detailed Civil Engineering designs, you should demonstrate drainage and civils structures design skills as well as pavements experience ideally gained working on aviation or highways projects.
- You will be confident carrying out design works using AutoCad and knowledge of 3D Civils, Revit and Micro Drainage software is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to collaborate with other teams is essential.
- Basic salary up to £35,000 per year
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Opportunity to work for a leading global professional services firm
If the Graduate Civil Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Liam at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!