Applicants are sought to work within a small team of committed and multi-disciplined engineers responsible for the design development and support of special bespoke products.
- Work as one of the primary electrical designers within the business.
- Create electrical detailed designs of systems and sub-systems from defined client specification, this will include designing control panels (including layouts), schematics, and creation of associated documentation including BOM’s, manufacturing drawings etc.
- You are expected to work within the agreed time scales and costs, liaise with the customer and all other departments in the Company at all levels.
- Knowledge and experience of design change control and release procedures MRP and or ERP systems
- To support the manufacturing process, resolving and clarifying electrical and wiring issues in products.
Key skills and qualifications:
The successful candidate will have experience as an electrical design draughter / designer using Electrical CAD Software.
- Experience in an Electrical manufacturing environment is necessary
- Minimum qualification in an appropriate subject at HND level.
- Experience in the use of applicable directives, norms and standards used in light industrial applications are essential.
The successful applicant will need to have good communication skills as the duties will include liaising with internal departments, have the ability to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision, prioritise work load and the skills to be a good team player.
- Temperature controller configuration.
- PLC programming experience would be an advantage.
- Flexible, hands-on approach to working within a project team or individually.
- Computer literate.
- Valid passport holder and clean driving licence required for occasional travel.
To apply for the role of Graduate Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Designer please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.