https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Graduate IS Analyst to work on a permanent basis for a global engineering client based near Skelmersdale.
You will be Degree qualified in Operations & Supply Chain Management, Computer Studies, IT Management for Business, Information Technology, Supply Chain or similar.
Our client is looking for either a fresh graduate or someone with some work experience.
Salary is c£25-30,000 per annum, plus benefits.
The Graduate IS Analyst will, in the course of his/her work liaise with business key users and other business users at all levels of staff and management, to ensure that the business processes continue to be understood, users are trained and any planned changes are communicated effectively.
Applicants must possess a strong understanding of business concepts, a results oriented and analytical approach, and strong interpersonal skills.
The role can require extensive travel so the Applicants must also show flexibility in terms of travel.
Above all, we want candidates to be passionate about technology, and have an enthusiasm for learning new skills every day.
The purpose of the Graduate IS Analyst is to maintain and develop the strategic application, SAP, in line with the Strategic Business Units (SBU) / Central Function requirements in the supply chain and manufacturing area.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- To implement the application in accordance with best practice and in line with the requirements of the Group’s IS policies and control systems.
- To proactively maintain the application for the clients globally, and provide functional support in line with SBU/Central Function requirements.
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of the business processes in their area of operation.
- To provide the technical skills to configure and specify programming requirements.
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of the business processes specifically around planning, demand, capacity management and manufacturing.
- To support the Centre of Excellence Manager/Project Manager in developing the programme of SAP projects.
If the Graduate IS Analyst role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!