https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job title: Graduate Mechanical Designer
Location: Peak District
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: To £30,000 + excellent benefits
Industry sector: Manufacturing
You will be responsible for preparing drawings for customer approving using SolidEdge (2D/3D), having an input on projects from initial concept through to manufacture, and supporting the manufacturing process.
The company in question is a specialist manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity in an organisation that will facilitate and support professional development.
- Liaising with experienced project and design engineers
- Preparing drawings for customer approval using SolidEdge (2D/3D)
- Having an input on projects from initial concept through to manufacture
- Supporting the manufacturing process
Key skills and qualifications:
- Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally have 2 years industrial experience
- Ideally have an understanding of CAD packages – Solidworks and SolidEdge
- IT skills
The successful applicant will need to have excellent communication skills, have a strong analytical approach to problem solving, and be team orientated
To apply for the role of Graduate Mechanical Designer please click apply now or feel free to call Will Sharrock directly on 01744 452028 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869588 outside of these hours.