http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recrutiment are working in partnership with a growing manufacturing business.
This position is to be employed by the holding company and overseeing the day to day accounts of 3 companies within the group. In total there are 5 companies the group own with one recently being added last month. There are plans to grow the business even further too.
The company offer numerous services to various industries including aerospace, Defence, Automotive, Nuclear and Rail.
Financial forecast – next 12 months (including Covid Assessment) circa £22M turnover with an existing £12M order book with high probability on a further £15M of orders.
Group Locations in Halesowen, Solihull, Tipton, Chester, Preston, Manchester and Hubballi in India.
* Looking for a qualified accountant to take ownership of 3 business units
* Lead the production of monthly management accounts, cash flow forecasts and assist Auditors for Year end Audit
* Day to Day running of all aspects of Finance, purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Cashflow
* Co-ordinate and prepare budgets & financial forecasts and Cost Control
* Prepare monthly financial statements and report to the C.F.O
* Conduct variance analysis reporting and liaise with stakeholders across the business
* Support month end and year end procedures & inventory control & valuation
* Continue development of business processes and policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* Act as lead in ad-hoc finance projects
* Financial Lead on fully integrated MRP implementation.
* Experience working as a Management Accountant in A Project Driver Manufacturing Industry
* Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
* Excellent knowledge of Excel
* Fully Integrated MRP systems Knowledge
* Standard Costing Experience required
* Knowledge of R&D tax rebates
If you are interested in a role with a industry leader who can offer job security, please apply now.