This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist manufacturer specialising in the cleaning and maintenance of tanks.
Working as part of an established team, the driver will be fully skilled and experienced in driving HGV Class 1 truck and will hold ADR card.
Duties and Responsibilities as the HGV Class 1 driver :
- Drive to and from sites
- Once on a site there will be manual works.
- Nights out – Can be at short notice.
- Vacuum loading tanker – Dealing with petrol’s and oils.
- More information on request
The requirements needed for the HGV Class 1:
- Class 1 Licence with a minimum of 6 moth’s experience.
- ADR card
- Drivers CPC & DIGI card.
- No more than 6 points
- £13.00 per hour Monday-Friday 07:30-16:30
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE pay
- Potential of on permanent work
- Full Induction and Training provided