http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
HR Administrator required in Birkenhead on a fixed term 12 month contract to cover HR and a general admin support.
- Provide an accurate and efficient HR and Payroll Administration service
- Produce reports as required on employee metrics such as sickness absence.
- HR system administration- adding new employees to system, keeping records up to date
- Arranging medicals with Occupational health for our safety critical workers, recording results on system and producing reports.
- Recruitment administration- assisting with advertising, sifting, arranging interviews and candidate feedback, new employee checks and contracts.
- Updating the time and attendance system
- Administration of staff travel, booking hotels, trains, flights etc.
- Produce minutes of meetings
- General admin support for the engineering department
- Responsible for ordering stationary for the depot.
- Any other administration tasks as required.
Essential skills and experience
- A strong administration background
- A knowledge / awareness of HR processes and procedures
- Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent proficiency in the English language (spoken and written), German or other languages would be an advantage
- Experience working in a HR environment
- Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures