http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
HR Administrator Officer
(Part Time – 33 hours per week)
I have a temporary position available for a HR Administrator for a period of 12 months to cover maternity leave. The role is based within the HR Department at a prestiguous blue chip company based just outsides Skelmersdale.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced HR team and to develop your general HR knowledge.
The successful applicant will be required to work as part of the HR team, working effectively with other HR Administrators and Payroll Administrators as required; providing HR administration service together with advice and support to employees, line managers and HR Professionals. Responsibilities include recruitment, inductions, maternity, paternity, benefits, performance and salary reviews, and termination. In addition, the job holder will be responsible for maintaining electronic HR data and carrying out specific project work as requested by the business HR Professionals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Administration experience within a HR department is essential. Experience of working in a HR Shared Service environment would be an advantage.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Ability to prioritize own workload is essential
- Polite, professional confident manner
- Flexible, friendly attitude required
- Able to work in a fast paced, time specific and targeted environment
- Work well in a team
- Strong IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP HR is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage.
- Membership of the CIPD or working towards qualification would be an advantage
Salary and Benefits
This is a part-time role. Working hours are 33 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Flexibility exists on the working pattern. The job holder will also be expected to participate in a team rota covering business hours.
- Salary – up to a maximum of £24,000
- 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
- Participation in Flexible Working Hours Scheme
If you are interested in this role feel free to message me on cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk or call 01744 454300