We’re looking for a talented HR Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of Human Resources within a busy HR environment.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: This is a 12 months fixed term contract position planned to last 12 months while covering maternity leave.
Based in the company’s Warrington office, as the HR Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing the HR, recruitment and training team on a day-to-day basis.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Providing advice to Regional Managers, the senior management team and our partners
– Providing advice and guidance in employee related matters
– Updating and monitoring HR & MI data
– Monitoring ad hoc reports for senior management
– Managing and overseeing maternity and paternity processes and where necessary, providing advice and guidance to managers and colleagues in line with statutory legislation
– Conducting formal meetings
– Supporting the mobilisation of new contracts including the TUPE process
– Monitoring and managing long term sickness absence, including arranging occupational health appointments
– Monitoring and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
– Providing advice and guidance to managers on managing performance and capability
The ideal candidate for this HR Manager role will have relevant experience of Human Resources within a busy HR environment.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Complying with updated employment law
– Coaching and developing others through advice
– Flexibly meeting company needs
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A level 5 CIPD qualification or working towards
– Excellent time management and planning skills to deliver against agreed targets and objectives
– The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
– Self motivation, with the drive and determination to build a long term career with a successful and growing company
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Representative or as a Human Resources Officer.
Basic salary: £30,000 – £40,000 per annum
– Health care and benefits scheme including discounted gym membership
– Reward and recognition awards
– Flexible working hours and location
– Pension scheme (eligibility rules apply)
– Training and development opportunities including NVQ’s, diploma’s and more
– Death in service
– Volunteer days
– Free and confidential colleague welfare
They are a company that provide cleaning, security, maintenance and customer service to high footfall customer facing destinations including shopping centres, corporate buildings and airports. They have years of experience and knowledge in providing quality service and now is an exciting time to join them and be part of something special. As a business they’ve been around since 1998.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this HR Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.